Started in Paris; saw Two Door Cinema Club, Bastille & Black Rebel Motorcycle Club; got slim; went to Amsterdam; my beautiful nephew was born; visited London; bought my Ppada at last; lost my wartdog friend Brodie :( ; got fat again; saw my fave band of all time; gained our new buddy Ruan; finally got rid of the carpet bath; passed my 1st exam; had lots of good times with good friends; & last but not least, got engaged to my best friend in New York ❤
It's fair to say 2013 was a pretty epic year for us and I'm hoping our luck continues into 2014. There's no harm in making a few resolutions to help it on it's way....
- Stop being so greedy/lazy and get back under 20% body fat.
- Climb Bennachie.
- Beat my time at the Baker Hughes 10k. Preferably under an hour!
- Go up to an 8kg weight at kettlebells.
- Have a booze free January.
- Travel as much as possible.
- Set a date and book a venue for our wedding. And photographer.
- Take Harley for a decent walk every day, not just round the block when I don't have much time
- Pass my 2nd exam.
- Become a "yes woman" & take more chances.
- Focus on fashion & blog more.
- Spend as much time as possible with family & friends.
Fingers crossed I can manage them all! Hope you all enjoyed hogmanay, have a happy, healthy 2014 and make the most of the year ahead! :)